Welcome to the Chugach Heritage Foundation Scholarship Program. CHF offers scholarships to support students seeking college and university degrees (Associates, Bachelors, and Masters) vocational certificates, job training, and possible internship opportunities.
College Scholarship Program- Undergraduate level funding
- This scholarship is available for students enrolled in an Associate level or Bachelor level degree program at an accredited college or university.
- Students can receive up to $5,000 per academic year at the Associate level, or up to $6,300 per academic year at the Bachelor level.
Vocational Scholarship Program
- This scholarship is available for students registered in any recognized vocational/certificate/license based training program.
- Students can receive a maximum of $4,200 within a calendar year under this program.
Graduate Scholarship Program
- This competitive scholarship is available for students enrolled in an accredited graduate level program. Deadline of June 30.
- Students can receive a maximum of $10,500 per academic year under this program.
- The deadline to submit application and required documentation for this program is June 30th.
Barney Uhart Memorial Scholarship Program
- This competitive scholarship is available to a senior at the undergraduate level or enrolled in a graduate program.
- Student(s) who are approved for this award will participate in a paid summer internship and receive $5,000 in additional CHF Scholarship funding.
- The travel and lodging for the internship will be also be provided.
- The deadline to submit application and required documentation for this program is January 31.
Discretionary Scholarship Program
- This scholarship program has limited funding available to assist with unique educational and cultural opportunities.